- Summarize each of the major types of computer communications used by the organization’s systems.
- These communications should include computer-to-computer communications and user-to-computer communications.
- Provide a review of the potential security issues related to the internal and external communications.
- Discuss how company communications policies can play an important role in the reduction of communication security risks. Include specific examples and real-world case studies to support your discussion.
- Identify and describe at least 3 tools or techniques that can be used to reduce the communications security threats for any of the OS categories (UNIX, open source, and Windows).
- For each tool or technology, specify a typical use case to demonstrate how the tool or technology can be used.