Assignment 4: On-boarding
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
In this assignment, you will create an outline of an onboarding
process. Summarize what you feel are the 2 most important elements in
onboarding in the global environment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page memorandum to your Human Resource Director in which you:
- Explain why an on-boarding process needs to be created. Then create
an outline of an on-boarding process. Include a brief explanation of
each step and explain why it is important.
- Summarize what you believe are the two (2) most critical elements to consider when on-boarding in the global environment.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your
name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.
- Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text
references when necessary.See the APA Guide located in the Student
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource
requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve
productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a
multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective
learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals,
and third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.