answer two of the questions below
- How important is it for a project manager running an IT project to have technical skills in the technology being used in the project he or she is running? Explain. What are the skills necessary to be an effective project manager? Elaborate.
- Define the project management triple constraint and explain its significance to project managers. As an IT project manager, how do these impact your projects?
- Describe two projects you have worked on previously either during an internship, in class, or as a full-time employee. Describe one project that went well and why and describe one project that didn’t go very well and why. In the summary, explain why you believe IT projects have a poor success rate.
- Discuss the reasons why IT projects differ from projects in other disciplines. What implications does this have for modern IT project managers?
- Explain the makeup of the Project Management Institute. Along with this list the reasons for the creation of the Project Management Institute. What is the value of this organization?