FREE WRITE 2
Read and answer for yourself the questions about communicating interpersonally listed below. Should be about 1200 words Jot down your answers into a Word Document
Questions to answer on your own on paper for reference:
When I am talking to another person or group of people . . .
- Do I give them my full attention?
- Do I seem at ease or tense?
- Do I often change the subject without taking the other person into consideration or do I let others change the subject when they want to?
- Do I deprecate or magnify the statements of others?
- D I smile or frown often?
- Do I interrupt often or let people talk as long as they want?
- Do I show empathy or am I uncomfortable when someone comes to me with a problem?
- Do mu words tend to lower or raise the other person’s self-esteem?
- Do I over or under use the pronoun “I”?
- Do I offer supportive remarks such as, “I see” and “Is that so” or do I listen silently while others are talking?
- Do I employ a posture that communicates interest or detachment?
- Do I continue to watch T.V. or look/scroll on my cell phone when someone is talking to me?
- Do I cut people off when they are talking because I’m impatient?
- Anything else?
Questions on the board:
- What are some of my communication strengths?
- Wat are some of my communication weaknesses?
- Which weaknesses should I be most invested in changing in the near future?
- What strategies can I use to improve my communication in this area?
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects