Educational Psychology Case Application
For this assignment, select one case study (the case studies document is linked in Resources) and examine the facts presented in the scenario. Once you have the preliminary information, identify one or more learning theories that are relevant to understanding the case, then search the Capella library for scholarly research to help expand your understanding of the case. Find at least two resources to use in this assignment.
Based on what you know about learning theory, principles, and concepts; theories of motivation and concepts; the concept of optimal challenge; and ethical principles relevant to education, combine the facts and information from the case study you have chosen with theory and research to help you complete the following:
Questions to ask yourself as you review the case scenario:
- What are the concerns that the learner is experiencing?
- Who would be able to provide information about the learner?
- What learning theories might help in understanding what is happening with the learner?
- Is this learner more intrinsically or extrinsically motivated for the learning task?
- How can intrinsic motivation be encouraged?
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Discuss how the theory is or theories are relevant for the case.
- Identify and read two scholarly research articles that are relevant, that will help in understanding the case, and that will support the theory or theories you have chosen.
- Describe motivational factors in the case.
- Make research-based recommendations to encourage motivation and promote success for the particular learner in the case scenario you selected.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: A minimum of three credible sources of information is required, distributed as follows:
- Two research studies.
- Minimum of one reliable source of information to describe the theory or theories being applied.
- Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page or references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects