In this lesson, you explored reasons to save money, as well as taking a peek into the world’s piggy bank.
- Do some research on the impact of having inadequate savings. Is this a national issue? An international issue?
- Using your research, write one to two paragraphs on the discussion prompt: What are some potential consequences of families having inadequate savings?
- Go to the Discussion area and post your paragraph(s).
- Review the postings of your classmates, and consider their thoughts on inadequate savings.
- Respond to a minimum of two of your classmates.
- Ask questions if you do not understand a consequence that is listed.
- Do you see a theme in the postings? How can that be captured and shared to assist others in understanding the need for savings.
- Working with two or more of your classmates, put together a short list (three to five items) of what you consider to be the top consequences of inadequate savings.