Choose a kind of childhood trauma and address;
- How common is it for children to experience this kind of trauma?
- Are there specific effects that result from this kind of childhood trauma?
- What kinds of behaviors do children who have undergone this kind of trauma demonstrate?
- Many trauma interventions are developed from heartfelt concern for children and their families, but have no scientific basis. Give at least one example of an intervention that is well-meant, but not based in science, and one that has a scientific underpinning.
- Natural disasters
- Economic stress
- Military family stress, PTSD
The paper will be submitted in MS word or RTF format only. None of the questions are to be re-copied into your paper