2000 words & Harvard Referencing
– Expression Of Interest (EOI) for CBD South Station in Melbourne being currently procured as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
– You will represent a business consortia formed by Financial expert team member to deliver an
EOI report of a proposal for Melbourne Metro – City Business District
(CBD) South Station.
– You are to identify Value for Money cost range (in
other words, you are to set an amount by reference to station and services
aligned with your EOI proposal. Remember that the argument will be
strongly taken on life-cycle value and cost)
– You will need to work out and include a Capital Cost table in the assignment. Our underground CBD South station will have art panel, shops and supermarket. We will also demolish and develop the site around and above the station, therefore you will have to include demolishing cost in the capital cost table. We are planning to demolish and build amusement park (Universal Studio), one 15-storey hotel with sky bar and 12-storey shopping mall with roof top garden.
– You are to identify sources of monetary revenue to pay-off the debt and make a profit over the duration of the 25-year concession.