to prepare for this Assignment, do the following:
- Find five peer-reviewed articles on innovation related to your specialization.
- Use the resource “Reference List: Common Reference
List Examples” as a quick guide for formulating your bibliographies to
maintain alignment with APA formatting.
- Use the APA Course Paper Template, linked in this week’s Learning Resources, to complete this Assignment. Submit a 3 to 4 page annotated bibliography, in which you do the following:
- Write a reference citation for each of your five sources, ensuring adherence to proper APA formatting.
- Provide a summary for each article, followed by a critique and analysis, including the following:
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Authority or background of the author
- Limitations, depending on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias
- Research findings
- Usefulness of the source for your purposes
Note: Each annotation does not
have to be long (2–3 paragraphs), but you need to take into
consideration the points listed.