- Directions: You have been assigned by the Commissioner to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, to be presented to the Legislative Ways and Means Committee. The presentation is to request funding to create a 20 bed Assisted Daily Living Unit for elderly and medically disabled inmates. Medical care and services will be provided by a private vendor; correction officers will provide security in the unit. The presentation must include:
- Provide the historical justification for the need for this type of specialized unit
- Explain the legal mandate for the delivery of healthcare in correctional facilities
- Explain how this creation of the unit is consistent with the mission and the vision of the agency
- Detail the criteria for inmate placement in the unit
- Detail the services to be provided (For the purposes of this project assume a contract cost of $250,000)
- Detail the number of correction officers required to provide security in the unit and any special skills these officers may need. Remember, if they need special skills and need additional training, you will need to detail how you will train them and how you will pay for such.
- Identify the stakeholders and what critical factors need to be taken into consideration for each stakeholder.
- Rubric: Format Requirements-
- PowerPoint presentation
- The presentation will include a title slide. This should follow APA format and contain the information of a cover page (not included in slide count)
- You must include in text citations and a reference slide at the end (not included in slide count). Citations must be in APA format
- The final work may include photographs, charts, graphics, or any other appropriate elements to enhance the effectiveness of your PowerPoint presentation.
- Your presentation should not be more than 18 PowerPoint slides.
- Additional narrative (as though you were presenting to a live audience) shall be added to the notes section of the slide. Notes per slide should be a minimum of 150 words.
Essaytops.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Request a Callback
Drop Us a Line