please read the case I attached below and answer these questions:
1. What is “impact investing”? What distinguishes it from societal value creation through the usual market approaches supported by traditional investing?
2. Why was setting up an Asian impact investing fund an interesting opportunity for Credit Suisse? How would you describe the investment strategy for the new fund?
3. What challenges did Joost Bilkes face in launching an Asian impact investing fund within Credit Suisse? How has he tried to overcome these challenges?
4. See through a financial lens, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the two investments being evaluated? Which one looks more promising? Why?
5. Seen through a social impact lens, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the two investments? Which one looks more promising? Why?
6. Taking into account all aspects you consider relevant, would you recommend Credit Suisse pursue neither, one, or both of the investments? If constrained to pursue exactly one, which one would you recommend? Why?
7. What suggestions do you have for Joost Bilkes and his team to ensure their impact investing portfolio achieves significant social impact?