Term Paper Life Span Biography
(I KNOW THE PAPER ASKS FOR 9-10 BUT ALL I NEED DONE IS A BIOGRAPHY FOLLOWING THESE CRITERIA FOR ABOUT 8 PAGES. I HAVE ROUGHLY 3 PAGES WRITTEN ALREADY TO ATTACH AT THE END THAT COROLATE WITH LESSONS FROM THE BOOK. I WOULD LIKE THE PERSON BEING INTERVIEWED TO BE AN OLDER WOMEN AND THE STORY I WANT TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE ON IS THAT IT IS MY JUDO COACHES WIFE. 67 YEARS OLD)
You may organize your lifespan biography in whatever way seems reasonable to you but it must meet several criteria:
1. the person has to be real, not fictional
2. theperson must be someone who you know, not a celebrity, or historical person.
3. the person has had to have lived into old age and should be still living (65years or older)
4. the paper must bein sentence format and be from 9full –10 doublespacedtyped pages NO more than Ariel or Times New Roman 12 size font with 1 –1.5 inchmargins. The Biography must be at least 8 full pages in length alone before any additions from the text are applied to the paper. Topics that should be covered include, but are not limited to:
1. family background
2. circumstances of birth
3. medical and health history throughout life
4. living arrangements throughout life…parents, spouses, room – mates, etc.
5. educational history and intellectual abilities/achievements
6. vocational/career history
7. hobbies, activities, etc.
8. social history…shy or outgoing, friend
9. marital history
10. financial situation
11. spiritual background, religious affiliations, philosophical developments, etc.
12. emotional health
13. unusual life crises, challenges, or achievements
14. over- riding theme to this life? Regrets? Pleasures and accomplishment?
15. Incorporate themes you learned in the text and lectures into the biography by relating the information given by the person you interview to these concepts. This must be a part of the paper. You may organize the biography chronologically, that is, from childhood through oldage, or go topic by topic. You may include photographs or whatever other kinds of materials you think add to the understanding of this individual. However, photographs are in addition to the 8 – 10 pages of writing. Remember to safeguard your subject’s privacy and to obtain his or her permission and consent to write this paper.
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects