Throughout this course, you analyzed your current work
environment to identify their acquiring, developing, and training
practices. Employees are the biggest asset and contribute to the culture
and overall performance of the organization. The final part of this
project requires you to determine how to leverage on the human capital
within your organization. Use the research you have complied throughout
this course to determine how to appropriately develop and motivate your
Develop a final written proposal (1,250-1,500 words), discussing
performance indicators, rewards and incentives, and a plan for
motivating employees. Your proposal must include the following:
- An evaluation of the current employee status. Describe tasks and
performance indicators that contribute to the overall performance on the
- Develop strategies to encourage employees. How will you reward them for their performance and support them during difficulty?
- Describe strategies to leverage on employee assets. How will you
identify their strengths and use them to better the performance and
skills of individual employees?
- Describe a vision for the overall culture you aspire to develop in your organization.
- How will you integrate rewards and incentives to remain competitive in your market and appeal to your employees?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA
Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to
beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.