Hypothesis and case study summary
– State your hypothesis and define your key variables. Include a draft of a case study of one of your observations. (For one of the cases you will use in the term paper, explain how you observe the independent and dependent variable. The case study must include a specific description of the variables and an explanation of how you operationalize them.)
– Minimum 3 pages, and at least 4 references on the content of the case (that is, at least 4 different sources that provide specific information that you used for evidence about the case; these do not need to be scholarly articles).
– Suggested format:
- Statement of hypothesis (about 1 short paragraph)
- Description of at least one independent variable (about 1 paragraph)
- Description of dependent variable (about 1 paragraph)
- Introduction of case study (about 1 paragraph)
- Measurement of the value of at least one independent variable in that case study (about 1-3 paragraphs)
- Measurement of the value of the dependent variable in that case study (about 1-3 paragraphs)
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects