- Read “Cultural explorations of human intelligence around the world (Links to an external site.)” (Sternberg (2002).
- Select a famous person (OPRAH WINFREY) who you believe epitomizes successful intelligence as outlined in the textbook and assigned readings.
- Choose and describe specific characteristics or behaviors of this person that support your selection with regard to analytical, creative, and practical abilities.
- Explain how both nature and nurture (including social and cultural factors) may have played a role in the development of this individual’s intelligence.
- Relate whether the theory of multiple intelligences might better characterize your selected individual.
- Predict whether this person would do well on a standard intelligence test, based on what you have read. Give examples of alternate means of measuring intelligence.
- Remember to use your own academic voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations (Links to an external site.)appropriately throughout your post.
Essaytops.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Request a Callback
Drop Us a Line