You dream of a new business idea. Pet grooming business You know what it is you would sell, how you would market it, and who your target consumers would be. But now the big question… How would you fund this venture? The first option most new business owners consider is getting a loan. While this is certainly a viable option, it may not always be the best option. Consider other sources for funding. Review interest rates and payment schedules. Consider the fallout if you defaulted in your payments for each option. What would really be the best and most viable source for you to fund your dream company?
Business Expansion Funding Sources
You want to expand into a new market. You will need to raise money to fund the increase in operating expenses. Respond to the following:
- How can you get the money to do this?
- Identify three different sources that you can use to secure funding for this expansion (at least one online source).
The following should be included in the document you submit:
- Respond with three to five sentences for each question.
- Use separate paragraph(s) for each answer and be sure to number them.
Be sure to follow these requirements in your work:
- Type your assignment in an MS Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Times New Roman, 12pt Font, double spaced
- Do not copy word for word from the textbook or any websites you visit.
- Include website URLs for the comments you are providing a response.
- Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and composition are a part of your grade.