also must be specific no general answers that sound like you are just trying to finish the assignment
Earlier in this orientation, you learned how FlexPath works and what’s expected of you as a FlexPath learner. For this assessment, you will create a personal FlexPath Action Plan. Creating this plan will give you the opportunity to reflect on what you’ve learned, consider your strengths and anticipated challenges, and develop a plan to put your decisions into action.
Remember that this plan is for you. Creating it will help you:
- Recognize the knowledge, skills, and strengths you bring to your FlexPath experience.
- Gain clarity about expectations and habits you may need to change to succeed in FlexPath.
- Create a realistic plan for fitting FlexPath course work into your life.
- Prepare for your first meeting with your FlexPath coach.
- Begin your first academic course feeling empowered and ready to deal with challenges.