Describe your experience in a paragraph (or two) with your virtual chat and what you learned from the posted news articles as well as from peers/team members. Answer as many of the below questions as possible in this essay.
- Did you contribute to team meetings “several” times over several weeks?
- Did you offer new suggestions to advance the work of the group and/or individuals on your team?
- Did you share ideas with the group after reading the news articles?
- Did you facilitate the contributions of team when members were not participating by inviting them to engage in your discussion?
- Did you engage team members with your contributions to the discussion(s)?
- Did you complete all assigned tasks by deadline?
- Did you treat team members respectfully?
- Did you provide assistance and/or encouragement to team members or would you have were you asked to do so?
- What did you learn from the news articles and your peers’ posts?
- Example (not acceptable): Yes, yes, no, no, yes, kinda.
“I contributed to team meetings 25 times over many days and weeks. I offered new suggestions to advance the work of the group and individuals on our team. I shared some ideas with the group after reading the articles. One idea I shared was we all start a new ‘for work only’ Facebook page. I tried to facilitate the contributions of team when members were not participating by inviting asking them questions. Some answered, some never did. I engaged some team members more than others with my contributions to our discussions. Some of us wrote each other back and forth. Mary talked to me at least 5 or 6 times about the job interview article. Tom said he appreciated my experience and advice. Emilio and I exchanged phone numbers. We’ve become friends now. All assignments were completed before the deadline of tomorrow. I treated everyone politely and respectfully.”
DO NOT copy my example word-for-word here. Either attach this as a Word document with Browse My Computer or (preferably) write and copy/paste into the Write Submission field. DO NOT type or paste into the Comments field. I CANNOT GRADE Comments.