- Pick a state legislative issue, something that hasn’t passed yet. By state legislative issue, I mean a bill, not a referendum (ballot initiative) facing the public.
- I recommend perusing StateLine Daily for great ideas about rising and trending issues or check CQ Roll Call’s “PREVIEW: What’s Hot in State Legislatures for 2018.“
- Make sure the issue that you pick is substantive enough that you will be able to write about all the components indicated for this assignment. Don’t pick a small issue that is easily resolved, the more complicated the better.
- Please avoid topics dealing with the budget (e.g. taxes), as those are tough to focus down on for purposes of this class.
- You will be doing this assignment from a hypothetical point of view of a particular lobbying interest group or corporation.
- Each future assignment will have a grading rubric, and I will be looking for quality research and your strategic approach to solving political problems based on our lecture notes and readings.
Essaytops.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Request a Callback
Drop Us a Line