Hello attached are the assignment instructions, the case to info and sample court report samples for references. The assignment entails writing a three to four (3-4) page court report in which you:
- Thoroughly . summarize the case, including a detailed description of the crime that took place.
- Thoroughly outlined the level of court that was assigned to the case (e.g. local/state, municipal, or federal). Thoroughly outlined the reason why that level was appropriate
- Thoroughly described the key characters in the case and the roles they played.
- Thoroughly explained the charge(s) against the defendant(s) and the evidence presented to justify the charge(s). Thoroughly indicated whether or not the defendant was offered some form of plea deal prior to the court date.
- Thoroughly stated whether any witnesses were called in the case, if so, who and why were they called. Thoroughly identified the witness(es) and provided a rationale as to why they were called.
- Thoroughly highlighted the outcome of the case (verdict). Thoroughly take a position on whether the verdict was appropriate based on the charges.
- Exceeds number of required references; all references high quality choices.
Please let me know if additional resources are needed. Thank you