Read the following article:
Respond to each of the following questions after reading the article above:
- What are the goals of the Mobile Crisis Program?
- What is the study sample?
- The program measurements focused on effectiveness, efficiency, and consumer and police satisfaction.
- How was effectiveness measured?
- How was efficiency measured?
- How was consumer and police satisfaction measured?
- Are these good measures of the concepts they are intended to measure?
- What kind of evaluation is this? Process or outcome? Please explain why.
- Based on your reading, please comment on the quality of the research design for drawing conclusions about whether the program was effective. What conclusions can you draw about internal validity?
Answers should be comprehensive and thoroughly cover the questions. The total page count for this exercise is usually 4-5 pages.