To answer the following questions, consult the Individual Choices: Minoru Kiyota section at the beginning of the chapter (p. 632-633).
Answer in the fields below:
1. Why did Minoru Kiyota have to go to the Topaz Relocation Center in Utah?
2. What had he hoped to be doing instead of being interned?
3. How were Japanese Americans treated differently than other citizens during World War II? Why?
4. Why do you think the FBI agent treated Minoru as he did? What was the ultimate outcome?
5. What was the Renunciation Law? What effect did it have on Minoru’s life?
6. If you were Minoru, would you have worked for the U.S. government after World War II? Why or why not?
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects