Deliverable Length: 400–600 words
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Having experienced a robust debate discussion on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends (SWOTT) analysis and strategic planning for a particular fast-food franchise, it is time to shift gears a bit and consider the competition in the fast-food industry. Read this article to frame this week’s discussion. Complete the following:
- Identify 1 or 2 other major competitors in the fast-food industry, and describe their sources of competitive advantage.
- Discuss a current issue that this industry faces. It could be favorable or unfavorable to the industry.
- Which of the major competitors has the strongest competitive advantage and ability to overcome the barriers presented by the current issues identified and why?
Part 2: Based on the first initial of your last name:
- First initial M-Z: provide an argument ‘FOR’ the success of the fast-food franchise’s competitors. Submit your position by posting in the Unit 2 Debate forum, under the ‘FOR’ topic.
- First initial A-L: provide an argument ‘AGAINST’ the ability of the competition to overtake fast-food franchise. Submit your position by posting in the Unit 2 Debate forum, under the ‘AGAINST’ topic.
In both considerations, provide research that supports your assertions.
Responses to Other Students: Review the opposing thread comments. Respond to at least two of your classmates in the opposing thread with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Berger, S. (2015, June 30). Best restaurants in USA: Chick-Fil-A trumps competition, McDonald’s falls out of favor. Retrieved from the International Business Times Web site: http://www.ibtimes.com/best-restaurants-usa-chick-…
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects