Twitter is a global, real-time communications platform using short messages of 140 characters. Review their 10-year anniversary infographic at http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/twitter-showcases-key-milestones-and-data-10th-birthday-infographic. Select a significant milestone on the infographic or a significant “tweet.” Discuss the significance of that tweet or milestone for social media. How can an organization or individual leverage this platform? What legal or ethical concerns should the user be aware of?
Your post must be well written and formatted according to the requirements in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Include at least two substantive responses to your classmates’ posts. Respond to these posts in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your classmates’ postings.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Expand on your classmates’ postings.
- Ask for evidence that supports the post.