https://essaytops.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-essay-tops-300x60.png 0 0 developer https://essaytops.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-essay-tops-300x60.png developer2022-12-17 16:46:532022-08-17 20:51:41Summary and Response Journal
Summary and Response Journal
Geeks and Geezers: Journal on Chapter 1
- Write 2 paragraphs (6-8 sentences) per chapter summarizing in your own words the main points of the reading (characters, plot, setting, etc) that demonstrate your understanding of the text. You do not need to include details or opinion; instead highlight only the main points. A good summary answers the following questions: “Who did what, where, and when?”, “What is the main idea of the text?”, “What are the main supporting points?”, “What are the major pieces of evidence?”
- Write 2 paragraphs (6-8 sentences) per chapter responding to what you read. It is here where you can provide your personal opinion, feelings, and thoughts towards the text. A good response will answer some of the questions below:
- What emotions, feelings, and thoughts came to you while reading?
- What was your favorite part of the reading? What was your least favorite? Why?
- What ideas, images, or details caught your attention?
- What is the tone or mood of the reading?
- “How do the experiences of the author [characters] compare with your own ideas or experiences? Are they the same or different?
- What interests you most or what do you remember most about the reading?
- Find a sentence or two from the reading that capture your attention, copy it into your journal, and explain why you chose it.”
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
If you are looking for a similar or different assignment contact us for help by placing an order anonymously and it will be delivered in time.Get Started & Get it within 6 Hours Order & Get it within 12 Hours
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects